Confused about the Malaysia visa fees and don’t know how to apply? Here’s how you can get your Malaysia visa hassle-free Contact Us!
Starting : ₹ 6500/- All inclusive
ways to Apply For Malaysia visa
Till date, Malaysia is proven to be highly preferred non-domestic destinations for Indian tourists. The country with vibrant cities, diversity in religions, with varieties of adventures onboard along with ancient rain-forests which make Malaysia an overall package and perfect vacation spot.
Don’t know how to apply for Malaysia tourist visa? Don’t worry at Xtripo applying for a visa is made quick and handy. With 100% assurance.
No more long queues with never-ending visa appointments and bundles of paperwork, because we are going to make sure your visa applications for Malaysia goes super smooth and as simple as possible.
You can now apply for your Malaysia visa online through passportindia.ind.in without even having to send your original passport for processing.
Here’s your go-to-guide for Malaysia visa for Indians.
How to apply for Malaysia visa
For an easy and handy experience, you can also apply for your Malaysia visa through our website. And as the process is carried out on a credible platform, there won’t be interference of middle-man, difficult to get done paperwork or the risk of fraud visa.
The easy and simple way to apply for the Malaysia visa through our website.
Following are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the “visa” section on our website and select “Malaysia visa”
- Enter your ‘date of entry’ and ‘date of exit’.
- add the number of travelers and click on ‘Apply’.
- attach soft copies of the documents mentioned below to get your Malaysia visa:
- Front of your passport
- Upload a colored copy of the front page of your passport
- The validation of your passport should be at least 6 months from your arrival in Malaysia.
- The backside of your passport
- Upload a colored copy of the back page of your passport
- your photograph
- Upload a colored photograph of your taken against a white background (3.5cmx5cm in dimensions)
- Be sure that your face covers about 60 to 70 per cent of the frame area
- your E-Tickets
- A copy of your return flight ticket
- Your accommodation details of Malaysia
- A copy of your hotel booking.
- Note: If in case the Embassy demands additional documents, we will get in touch with you.
- Payment for your Malaysia visa fees should be made using your choice of payment mode.
- You need to sign and email us the ‘Letter of Invitation’ (LOI).
- After booking, we will be sharing the format of LOI with you. you need to fill in your details and email it back to us. And as soon as we receive your signed copy of LOI, we will apply for your Malaysia visa at the Embassy.
- And you will be receiving your Malaysia visa on e-mail.
Process for Malaysia visa
Once your booking is confirmed, we will be sending your Malaysia visa application to the Embassy. Usually, the approval process for Malaysia visa takes approximately 3 to 6 working days. However, in some cases, the Embassy may demand some additional documents, which could result in delaying your process for Malaysia visa.
You can apply for your Malaysia visa anytime through our online website. But, we will be forwarding your documents to the embassy for processing only 30 days before your planned departure, to ensure that it is valid at the time of your travel.
You can cancel your Malaysia visa application at any time, till your documents are submitted to the embassy. And once the submission of your application is done, there will be no cancellation or refund
Documents you will be required during the time your of Malaysia immigration:
- Original passport
- Print out of your Malaysia e-visa
- Onward or return air tickets
- Accommodation proof
Malaysia visa for Indians
Indian citizens are entitled to get Malaysia visa on their arrival in Malaysia:
Indian citizens can get their visa on arrival in Malaysia, but only if they are flying in from either Singapore, Thailand or Indonesia. The only requirement you need to fulfill is a valid visa of any of these countries and a confirmed return tickets to back India, are the conditions you get your Malaysia visa on arrival.
For Indians there are different types of Malaysia visa. which include:
- eNTRI Visa
- Transit Pass
Through Xtripo, you can apply for the E-Visa (30 Days Multiple Entry Malaysia Tourist E-Visa), with which:
- You can stay for maximum 30 days and you can enter Malaysia several times from the date of you entry.
- Once your visa is approved, you need to enter Malaysia with 90 days from your date of approval.